7Z5OO - CQ WW SSB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: 7Z5OO - CQ WW SSB
From: 71053.1526@compuserve.com (Michael J. Manafo)
Date: 30 Oct 96 07:24:55 EST
      Call: 7Z5OO                    Country:  Saudi Arabia
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator
                                               All band - High Pwr

       20      317      845     2.67     17      66
       15      567     1477     2.60     24      78
       10      121      335     2.77     19      45

     Totals   1005     2657     2.64     60     189  =>  661,593

I apologize.  I could only put in a total of 8 hours in the contest.  All in
the
afternoons.  Lots of EU & Asia.  No opening to NA at all (exception, VP5DX).  I
hope to make up for that in the CW.  Had a good 10 meter run going Sunday
afternoon
into LU.  Perhaps that's a good sign for the December 10 Meter Contest.  Putting
up a Yagi (10-40) here at the royal palace.  Hopefully, I'll pick up a db or
two
into NA.

                                                        73, Mike
                                                            K3UOC