N4BP Sweepstakes CW SOHP Unassisted

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: N4BP Sweepstakes CW SOHP Unassisted
From: n4bp@shadow.net (Bob Patten)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 01:59:21 -0500 (EST)
Call used: N4BP                                         Location: SFL
Category: Single Op             Mode: CW                Power: 1500
Callsign of Operator: N4BP

Exchanged Information: nr B N4BP 55 SFL

Hours of Operation: 22

band    QSO's   points
====    =====   ======
160        0       0
 80       10      20
 40      517    1034
 20      655    1310
 15       18      36
 10        0       0
====    =====   ======
TOTAL   1200    2400            X       78 multipliers  =       187200

Club or Team Name: Florida Contest Group

Station: FT-1000MP, AL-1500, TH7-DXX @ 45 feet, 40M dipole @35 feet, NA

Add my thanks to the many who worked Wayne for their last section.  First
sweep since '92.
Psyched myself out by comparing too closely with last year's contest.  40
played well here after a slow first hour on the band.  By break time
(2:30 AM local), was well ahead of last year.  But twenty in the morning
was a disaster, lost my lead and fell well behind last year.  Made my
clean sweep, worked about a dozen more Q's and then quit.  Of course I
did have to work overnight at my job Sunday night, that was tough.

Bob Patten, N4BP