K7BG squINT

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: K7BG squINT
From: aa7bg@3rivers.net (K7BG Matt Trott)
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 1997 22:30:15 -0700 (MST)
Appropriately enough we missed the first hour and a half of the contest due
to the fact that we were at the movies watching 101 DALMATIONS.

Sped home after the movie and Mattie (10) got on and started running 'em.
She and her 5 year old sister Jenna made about 17 Q's between them. Our
goofy black dog named CW was the pet of choice although Jenna used our other
dog, Daisy, a few times. One contact acknowledged "Dizzy" as the dog's name.
We may change her name to that cuz it is quite suitable.

They had a lot of fun. Thanks to all.

K7BG  ops:Mattie (Matalyn); Jenna