[3830] WB0O CW SPRINT

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WB0O CW SPRINT
From: 0007359114@MCIMAIL.COM (Bill Straw)
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 1997 00:30:27 -0400 (EDT)
WB0O CW SPRINT  HIGH POWER

80M   66
40M  107
20M  101
----------
     274 X 44  =   12,056

COMMENTS:

   I have lots of antenna work left! Only had a single
TH7 fixed SE on 20M, a 4-square fixed SE on 40M, and
a single 80M vertical. Sorry to all the W6/W7 stations
that must have called that I missed.

   I was all set to go on a Dx-pedition to a provincial
park about 15 miles from home, up in rare VE4 land. It
started raining when I was ready to leave, and the
thought of putting up a vertical and a tent in the rain
didn't seem like much fun. Plus, the border closes at
0300Z so I would have to camp overnight in a storm.
Anyway, I'm not a very intrepid Dx-peditioner, because
I skipped it and operated from home. Had to shut down
about 20 minutes total for lightening, so my quest for
300 Q's still goes on.

73 BILL WB0O in Northern North Dakota