[3830] SPRINT CW W1WEF

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SPRINT CW W1WEF
From: jsschuster@snet.net (Jack Schuster)
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 1997 21:55:36 +0100
309 x 46
14,214
Had two failures in the first hour. First the amp fuse blew. After
getting that replaced with difficulty because the old one was stuck,
about 30 Qs later, my keyer died! (Sorry Chuck K0RF I couldnt send!) Got
that gg again and still really enjoyed the rest of it!
20/101   40/121   80/87      Used a borrowed 930 because my 765 recently
died, and is in the hospital, and no way was I ready to use the new MP
that just came two days ago! See you phone with the new radio I hope.