[3830] CQWW CW YB1AQS SO AB HP UA

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW YB1AQS SO AB HP UA
From: dl8wpx@indo.net.id (Joerg Puchstein, YB1AQS)
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 12:49:37 -0000
                               CQ WW SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 29-Nov-97, 30-Nov-97
    Callsign Used : YB1AQS
        Operators : JOERG PUCHSTEIN, YB1AQS
         Category : SO AB HP Unassisted

        Team/Club : Neiger's Tigers Team #2 / Bavarian Contest Club

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries   Zones

  160CW       10          10         19         8         6  => 83' Vertical
   80CW       53          53        142        33        15  => 83' Vertical
   40CW      233         232        675        63        28  => 2el Inv-Vee @
55'
   20CW     1021        1003       2977        82        33  => 3el Quad    @
66'
   15CW     1387        1324       3923        98        36  => 3el Quad    @
66'
   10CW      432         427       1228        73        30  => 3el Quad    @
66'

 Totals     3136        3049       8964       357       148

    Raw Score = 4,526,820 points.

 Operating time: 44 hours.

Who's sent Murphy over? Within 12 hours before starting the contest my second
PA gave up, my 40m antenna came down due to heavy storms and somebody around
here got a new lamp causing terrible noise on all bands during nighttime.

But great condx helped. Best of all - got the first time more US than JA
from here. Got two great long path openings on 10m into North America
ending up with more than 200 Q's.

Thank's everybody for the fun, cu in '98.