[3830] K8DX SOHP 20M CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K8DX SOHP 20M CW
From: ni8l@raex.com (K8DX, Scott Detloff)
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 16:32:38 -0500 (EST)
     CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: K8DX                     Country:  United States
      Mode: CW                       Category: SOHP 20M

     Totals   1700     4922     2.90     36     125  =>  792,442

Antennas: 5/5/5 50/100/150 48'booms

Had 1100 Q's the first day.  Seemed like I was doing really well,
then Sunday hit!  My mults were way behind last year but Q's way
up.  Gave up some rate for mults on Sunday.  The FT1000-MP really
shined in this one, but was was really hard to run and search for
mults between CQ's.  Will be easier next year when using two
radio's  SOAB so I can really be in two places at once!  Just wish
everything was up to do this AB.  Sounds like I missed some great
conditions.

73...Scott K8DX (ex NI8L)