[3830] W0MU S/O 160 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W0MU S/O 160 HP
From: Fatchett.Mike@TCI.com (Fatchett, Mike)
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 09:48:45 -0700
                             ARRL 160 SUMMARY SHEET
W0MU S/O HP

301 Qso's   608 Points      68 Sections       2 Countries

        Final Score = 42560 points.

 Total Time     4.5 hours

Had a great time.  Wish I could have been on more.  Seemed to get out OK
for
a dipole at 80 feet.  Great rates for the first hour or so.  Deer
knocked
down the Beverage sometime prior to the contest.  My apologies to those
could not pull out.  Biggest surprise was working P40P first call.  P40P
had
a nice signal with few takers.  Some people still have no idea where the
DX
window is.  See you all next time.

Mike