[3830] OF5BM ARRL 10M MIXED HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] OF5BM ARRL 10M MIXED HP
From: bogus@does.not.exist.com (Tapani Nisula)
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 20:50:42 +0200
                              ARRL 10 SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 13-Dec-97, 14-Dec-97

    Callsign Used : OF5BM
         Operator : OH5BM

         Category : HIGH POWER MIXED MODE

 Default Exchange : 59(9)

             Name : Tapani Nisula
          Address : Saraj?rventie 453
   City/State/Zip : SIMPELE
          Country : Finland

        Team/Club : CONTEST CLUB FINLAND

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

   10CW       15          15         60         9
   10SSB      19          19         38        13

 Totals       34          34         98        22

    Final Score = 2156 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

 Very bad cndx on saturday. Couple of stns from pacific around 10z via LP
 KH8/n5ols and V73 came through. No JA:s heard.
 Saturday evening did show nothing for casual listening time to time.
 Sunday brought nice surprice in the morning at 7z ZL1ANJ Martin was loud
 and clear from his super QTH, north  of Auckland - with quite
 modest setup he is doing wonders from there.
 Also Pat ZL1AXB came nicely through on 28016 on CW .
 Actually those were only highlights with the poor cndx contest this year.
 I hope to see band alive next year also here up in the north :
 (South - Eastern  Finland)

  73 de Tapani.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the
best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

       14.12.1997               Tapani Nisula                      OH5BM