[3830] ARRL 10m at K4LKL(AJ4Y)

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10m at K4LKL(AJ4Y)
From: aj4y@amsat.org (Paul Womble)
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 21:02:52 -0500
ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: K4LKL                    Country:  United States
                                     Category: Multi Single Low Power

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW       113      452       33       12
      SSB      250      500       42       24

      Totals   363      952       75       36  =   105,672

Operator List: AJ4Y,KF4DTE,KF4KSN,KT4TD,KE4VBA

Equipment Description: Yaesu FT-920 100 watts, R5 Vertical at 60ft.

Club Affiliation: Florida Contest GROUP

                             Signature: Paul Womble

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Paul Womble  AJ4Y