[3830] N6MU ARRL 10 METER SO/MIXED/QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N6MU ARRL 10 METER SO/MIXED/QRP
From: N6MU1@aol.com (N6MU1)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 01:12:48 EST
Call: N6MU (Definitely NOT @ N6NB)

Category: Single Operator, Mixed, QRP

213 Qs   696 Points    66 Mults   45,936 Points

Thanks to El Nino and the resulting two feet of snow, N6NB's mountaintop was
inaccessible. All I managed to do was get my 4-wheel drive vehicle stuck
trying to get there Friday. So instead of QRP to 5 elements at 7000 feet as
planned I was reduced to QRP to a backyard vertical at sea level. Not quite
the same as indicated by the score. I was really bummed as I just bought a new
TS-570S and was going to wring it out during this contest. Oh well...

John, N6MU