[3830] VA3RU-ARRL 10meter SOLPCW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] VA3RU-ARRL 10meter SOLPCW
From: canaham@ica.net (Lajos Laki)
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 21:24:08 -0500
Lajos laki  VA3RU / HA9RX / CY0DX / CY9R
               106-437 Jarvis St.
               Toronto, ON M4Y 2H1
               http://www.dipole.com
               va3ru@dipole.com

ARRL TEN METER CONTEST  1997

      Call: VA3RU                    Country:  Canada
      Mode: CW Only                       Category: Single Operator Low
Power

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW       242      968       43       15
      SSB        0        0        0        0

      Totals   242      968       43       15  =   56,144

Equipment Description: TS 130S (40 Watts)
              Antenna: 2 ele TH2MK3

Club Affiliation:

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Lajos laki  VA3RU