[3830] K5QF ARRL meter contest so/lp/mixed

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K5QF ARRL meter contest so/lp/mixed
From: k5qf@camalott.com (Michael McLaughlin)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 19:33:51 +0000
QSOS               POINTS               STATES               COUNTRIES
cw 336               1344
37                           11
ssb70                  140
10                           14
totals  406         1484
47                           25  = 106848

time on    11 hours
rig           ts430
antenna   c4xl at 60feet
power     100watts

      Well I wish I could have been on friday night but the work comes
first here(At least thats what the wife says)All and all alot of fun
here Saturday was great here and sunday the band was not very good.My
highlight of the contest was working G4BUJ at 16:46 on Sunday.I do wish
I had better ears here becauce I heard two F5 stations too.They came
back to me but I couldnt pull them out :(.Well 73,s to you all and see
you all next time  Mike K5QF