[3830] ARRL 160 Single Op High Power - VE3EJ

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 Single Op High Power - VE3EJ
From: jsluymer@netcom.ca (John Sluymer)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 22:23:49 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BD09A8.1F0021E0

                     ARRL 160 METER CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: VE3EJ                    Country:  Canada
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator=20
                                               Unassisted, HP
 =09
            QSO  QSO PTS  PTS/QSO  SECTIONS  COUNTRIES

  Totals   1330   2831     2.13       77         26    =3D   291,593

All reports sent were 599 ON, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description:  IC765 + Alpha 87A
                        Inverted Vee @ 150 Ft=09
                        Delta Loop @ 150 Ft
                        Beverages:  580 Ft NE, 1100 Ft SSE  =09

Club Affiliation: NCC (North Coast Contesters)

MAILING ADDRESS:

John Sluymer  VE3EJ
RR #1, 3505 Townline Road
Grassie, ONT, CANADA, L0R 1M0