[3830] K8MK TBDC SOHP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K8MK TBDC SOHP
From: user_name@osu.edu (Patrick L. Collins)
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 10:15:28 -0500 (EST)
                        1997 W1BB 160M DISTANCE CHALLENGE

     Call used: K8MK                                         Location: EN80

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW              Power: 1500

     Callsign of Operator: K8LR

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: K8MK EN80

     Hours of Operation: 13:44

     band      QSOs     points
     _________________________
     160        413       2929
     _________________________
     TOTAL      413       2929   X   0 multipliers  =  2,929

     Club or Team Name: Mad River Radio Club

     Comments:  Nice conditions.  Worked several RA6 stations
                that did not know their grid. To bad Russian activity
                so low, could have probably worked lots.  Heard EU
                calling ZS5K, but nothing heard here.  4X4NJ loud at
                21:30, but didn't work until later.  Phased beverages
                must be working.  Heard many EU calling
                others with no response.  Congrats to LA2GV for being the
                loudest EU I worked S9+ on beverage.  To those who claim
                H44IO--I never heard him give a grid to any of the 10
                or so guys I listened to him work. Therefore, no grid = 1
                point. Still improving the station.

 0 point QSOs: 10 -> Dupes
 1 point QSOs: 50 -> It sucks being in a Ham population center like Ohio.
 2 point QSOs: 93 -> Ditto
 3 point QSOs: 40
 4 point QSOs: 27
 5 point QSOs: 7
 6 point QSOs: 15 -> West coast activity down
 7 point QSOs: 35 ->
 8 point QSOs: 1
 9 point QSOs: 2
10 point QSOs: 3