[3830] W5SB Sweepstakes Phone M/O single low power

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W5SB Sweepstakes Phone M/O single low power
From: bdenton@tenet.edu (Bill Denton)
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 10:59:46 -0600
Call used used:  W5SB
Location, Houston Tx
M/O single, Low power
Operators, W5SB, KK5LD,KJ5X, N5KEU
FT-990, TS-940
C4XL 40-10 @115'
Dipoles 40-80 @70'
TR log

317 Q's   X  77 mults   48,818 points

Not much of an effort from our gang this year.  Only worked a few hours
on Sat. I had hoped  to give new tower and antenna  a workout  but my
voice just wouldn't hold out due to a lingering cold.  It lasted only
and hour or so before it went South. The other op's could only commit
for Saturday.  I operated the Lazy Boy most of the day on Sunday.  We
had a good time while the gange was together.  Mrs. SB whipped up some
home made stew and KK5LD brought the BBQ ribs.  K5VUU dropped by with
the donuts. We did eat well.

Bill W5SB