[3830] K8DX ARRL CW 40M HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K8DX ARRL CW 40M HP
From: ni8l@raex.com (Scott Detloff K8DX)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 08:51:55 -0500
1260 Q's   93 Mults  350K

FT1000-MP, 1.5KW,  2EL CC +AEA- 130'

As usual for my mono-band efforts, I used K3LR and K8AZ to check my progress
as
benchmarks during my off times.  Glad to finish only 160 Q's and 15 mults
behind
K3LR.  Made almost as many Q's second day as the first+ACE-  Listened to the
East Coast
guys working guys that I didn't even hear a whisper.

Getting the bug to do a SOAB, but still not enough antennas up here after
last years
storm.  Planning on being on for phone from W0CG's.  I won't know what it's
like to
have more than one band to pick from :-)

73...Scott K8DX