[3830] K8DX Kids Day Contest

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K8DX Kids Day Contest
From: ni8l@raex.com (Scott Detloff K8DX)
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 12:39:30 -0500

                     Kid's Day Contest

Call: K8DX
Operator(s): Alex
Age: 2
QTH: Ohio
Color: Purple, like Barney :-)
Class: SB 15M (Dad's favorite)
Operating Time (hrs): 40 minutes

16 Q's  8 States

Although this was Alex's first time of operating the Kid's day contest,
he's been "in the chair" with me doing this one since he was six months
old.  Great to have him old enough to talk and work the guys himself!
We had been practicing the exchange for the last week or so and he was
getting really good.  The afternoon nap though, really hurts the score,
but was definitely needed after a late Millenium party the night before.

We had a great time!  See you on for the next one!

Scott & Alex