[3830] NA QSO Party CW KT0R SO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA QSO Party CW KT0R SO LP
From: KT0R@aol.com (KT0R@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 12:02:18 EST
Hello:

Had a good time. 10 was worthless. But was fun. Nice to has V31JP call me on
80 and ZF2NT on 40. Nice to hear Bob VP9/KE0UI I moved him to 40. So worked
him on 3 bands. Was also fun with 2nd radio. Funny a couple of times a
station called me on my run freq and I'd find him CQ on another band at the
same time. Did QSY a few people, maybe should have moved more. Heard CG4VV
(VE4VV) right off then no more guess should have moved him when had the
chance did get him on 2 bands. My wife was very great to let me operate most
of the contest. Missed the 1st hour then took a 1 1/2 break. Then a little
more. Had some RF problems on 80. What a hassle. Rate remained steady for the
most part. Could CQ easy. Was surprised 80 was my better band over 40. I
think I just missed the window on 40. All in all great time. Nice to see
everyone on.

        See you in SSB GL  Dave KT0R

                              NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 08-Jan-00, 09-Jan-00

    Callsign Used : KT0R
         Operator : KT0R

         Category : SINGLE-OP LP

 Default Exchange : DAVE MN

             Name : Dave Ranney
          Address : 2740 NATHAN LANE NORTH
   City/State/Zip : PLYMOUTH, MN
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : MWA #2

  160CW       34          34         34      21
   80CW      137         137        137      44
   40CW      127         127        127      42
   20CW      181         181        181      48
   15CW       94          94         94      39
   10CW       33          33         33      14

 Totals      606         606        606     208

    Final Score = 126048 points.