[3830] Sprint SSB N0AX LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Sprint SSB N0AX LP
From: hwardsil@wolfenet.com (hwardsil@wolfenet.com)
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 12:42:17 -0500 (EST)
                     NA Sprint - SSB

Call: N0AX
Operator: N0AX
Station: N0AX

Power: LP
QTH: WA

   80:     20   0:20
   40:     49   0:40
   20:    103   1:30
----------------------
Total:    172 Qs   46 Mults =  7912

Comments:

Part-time effort due to Grandma's birthday adventures - 2-1/2 hours.  Actually,
the shorter entries can be more fun because the pressure's off!

20 was great - got several "great signal" reports, which is encouraging for a
relatively low (55') 2-el quad.  On 40, I felt anemic - but that's a lot better
than usual! What was a-goin' on with 80, though?  I think I got as far east as
Idaho and New Mexico :-)  The D-layer was working overtime for this one.

Good mults for a short effort - heard KE0FT in IA, but that was the only one I
heard and missed.  If I'd had another 30-min on 20, I'll be there would be
three or four more mults.  Thanks to V31JP for a nice surprise!

73, Ward N0AX

20 - 2-el quad @ 55'
40 - 40-2CD at 50'
80 - 1/4-wave sloper under 40-2CD