[3830] CQ160 SSB LZ2CJ SOHP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB LZ2CJ SOHP
From: wally@el-soft.com (wally@el-soft.com)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 02:30:27 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ 160 Meter Contest, SSB

Call: LZ2CJ
Operator(s): LZ2CJ
Station:

Class: SOHP
Operating Time (hrs): 15

QTH: PLEVEN,BG

QSOs: 276  States/Provinces: 0  Countries: 45  Score: 66 375

Comments:

Went to sleep second night due to extremely high noise levels. Was located
almost in the center of 150 000 inhabitants city and sometimes it was a self
torture to keep going - Hi. Appologies to all who were calling me and I was not
able to hear. Some guys here in EU were over 60db over S9 (?!?!?!?).Will work
hard this summer on my verticals and beverages at recently purchased
countryside contest location 30km away from Pleven. So, expect me with better
reception capabilities in October !

73's Wally LZ2CJ

Equipment used : FT 847 and ACOM 2000 A , ant - folded dipole with one half
pararel to the ground at 25 m high and other half slooping to the ground upon
45deg and end just 5 m above ground. A building was closing VK/ZL and Africa
for me.