[3830] CQWW WPX Results PA5ET SO HP 10 meter

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW WPX Results PA5ET SO HP 10 meter
From: pa5et@muurkrant.com (Rob Snieder)
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 21:30:43 +0200
                  CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST -- 2000

      Call:      PA5ET
      Category:  Single Operator
      Power:     High Power
      Band:      Single Band 10 meter
      Mode:      CW
      Country:   Netherlands
      Location: Barendrecht @ the PI4COM station

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES

       10     1235     2137   1.7      533                      1,139,021 points

Equipment Description:
Yaesu FT1000Mp 400 watts
Antenna 7 elem @ 24 meter tower
Logging: CT9.50

Club Affiliation: Low Land Crazy Contesters

Propagations Saturday were pretty good, until late in the evening the band
was open to the States. Sunday was a different storey, only short skip which
was good for the multipliers but not good for the number of QSO's.

I had to stop early Sunday afternoon due to the heavy storms (Wind force
11). We didn't want to risk loosing the beam in the wind. Fortunately we
haven't any damage on the antenna's farm.

73
Rob Snieder , PA5ET
LLDXT :   http://www.qsl.net/lldxt/
PI4COM :  http://www.muurkrant.com/pi4com