[3830] KT0R NA QP SCORE CW AUG 2000

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KT0R NA QP SCORE CW AUG 2000
From: KT0R@aol.com (KT0R@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 23:40:14 EDT
Well, another NA QP CW has come and gone. Had a good time as usual. The bands
seemed in poor shape. 10 was awful. And 15 started out good but died quickly.
20 was so so but was surprised I had to go to 40 so early. But had good
success doing so. Later in the evening 40 was very good and nice and quite
but of course everyone was on 80 and 160. 80 was noisy but I could CQ and had
fair rates. 160 of course another story. Did CQ a bit and worked a few s&p.
Then mostly ran on 40 and 80. Did run 2 radios. seemed to work well. I made
255 band changes and made 125 Q's on the 2nd radio according to TR. I missed
about an extra hour to hour and 1/2. Had a few minor problems. But for the
most part it all went well. Was fun having a little local competition. Missed
my 100,000 point goal. Should have had a better time management. Thanks to
all who qsy'd for me.

                        NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET CW AUG. 2000

    Contest Dates : 05-Aug-00, 06-Aug-00

    Callsign Used : KT0R
         Operator : KT0R

         Category : SO-LP CW

 Default Exchange : DAVE MN

             Name : DAVE RANNEY
          Address : 2740 NATHAN LANE NORTH
   City/State/Zip : PLYMOUTH, MN 55441
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : MINNESOTA WIRELESS ASSOC. TEAM # 1

  160CW       29          29         29      18
   80CW      117         117        117      40
   40CW      198         198        198      44
   20CW      136         136        136      41
   15CW       69          69         69      31
   10CW        5           5          5       2

 Totals      554         554        554     176

    Final Score = 97504 points.

 Soapbox Comments

 Great time seeing old friends and moving stations for needed q's and mults.

Hope to see you all in NA QP SSB

Vry 73 Dave KT0R