[3830] LY3BA WAE DC CW SO Unassisted

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] LY3BA WAE DC CW SO Unassisted
From: ly3ba@takas.lt (Gediminas Lucinskas)
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 21:25:37 +0300
                DARC WORKED ALL EUROPE CONTEST -- 2000

      Call: LY3BA                    Country:  Lithuania
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator
                                               One Radio, Unassisted
     BAND     QSO   QTC    Cty   Mult

       80      30    21      9     36
       40      63   139     20     60
       20     206   856     35     70
       15     112   241     34     68
       10      23    27     14     28
    Totals    434  1284    112    262 = 450,116

All reports sent were 599.
Rest Periods: 0505 - 0828 = 3 h 23 min
              1015 - 1536 = 5 h 20 min
              2100 - 0305 = 6 h 05 min
              ------------------------
                           14 h 43 min + 1105 - 1500 = 3 h 55 min.
Sorry, could not stay on radio full legal time. Too many other duties
over the weekend. CU in WAE SSB.
73!Gedas,LY3BA

Club Affiliation: Kaunas University of Technology Radio Club (KTU RC)

                             Signature G.Lucinskas,LY3BA  2000.08.15.
           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Gediminas LUCINSKAS  LY3BA
               P.O.Box 34
               Birzai,   LT-5280