[3830] S58T SARTG 2000 SOAB RTTY contest

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] S58T SARTG 2000 SOAB RTTY contest
From: miro.cadez@siol.net (Miro Cadez)
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 17:46:26 +0200
(This message delayed due to MIME/HTML formatting)

SARTG Worldwide 2000 RTTY

Call used: S58T
Location:  Si

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

Band    QSOs   Pts  Dist    DX
80        61   625     1    26
40        96  1040     7    33
20       333  4155    27    62
15       316  4085    29    61
10       183  2245    22    55
-----   ----  ----  ----  ----
Total    989 12150    86   237

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 3924450

Software: RTTY by WF1B  v4.5b + RITTY v4.08 by K6STI
Rig : IC 775DSP + home made pa 1kw
Antennas : KT34XA 40M3 80 m loop

Club Participation: SCC

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."

22.08.2000          Miro Cadez S58T
C. na Brod 32 Ljubljana Crnuce 1231
Slovenia

Comment:
Superb band conditions and  great activity too.
Worked  70 stations in the first hour of the contest - my personal record.
Improved my SARTG 99 score on all bands except on 40m. No JA on 40,but
all USA mult.on upper 3 bans.Thanks to all called and worked me.

e-mail: miro.cadez@siol.net

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C00C60.E4F180C0--