[3830] CQWW SSB V26B M/M HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB V26B M/M HP
From: n5nj@gte.net (n5nj@gte.net)
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 11:46:42 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - SSB

Call: V26B
Operator(s): WT3Q, WX0B, K3OX, W2UDT, N2ED, W2YR, N3OC, NM5M, N5NJ, N2TK,
DL8OBQ, N3BNA, N5CK
Station: V26B

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Antigua
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:    460     17     49
   80:    966     21     87
   40:   1534     28    110
   20:   4144     39    151
   15:   4739     40    162
   10:   4968     39    154
-------------------------------
Total:  16811    184    713  =  37,601,343

Club/Team:

Comments:

Our goal for this year was to surpass the long-standing MM record for North
America set in 1979 by VP2KC at 37.7 meg.  We just missed with our best score
ever at 37.6.

I think too many people stayed on 10M and reduced activity on the lower bands
this year.  10 was very good on Sunday here.  15 was difficult compared to
Saturday.

Our line up was:

160M WT3Q, K3OX
 80M WX0B, K3OX
 40M W2UTD, N2ED
 20M N3OC, W2YR
 15M N5NJ, NM5M
 10M N2TK, DL8OBQ

Also N3BNA and N5CK.

New beverages for both EU and US helped us on 80 and 160.

QSL V26B Qsos via WT3Q

All cards have been sent from previous years' operations.

73 from Antigua !