[3830] ARRL SS CW WB0O SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS CW WB0O SO HP
From: webmaster@bottineau.com (webmaster@bottineau.com)
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 20:58:52 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes - CW

Call: WB0O
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SO HP
Section: ND
Operating Time (hrs): 16
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------------------
Total:   1048 x     79  =  165,584

Club:

Comments:

  A great first 8 hours, but a waste after that. The Sunday doldrums seem
worse, it makes me wonder if a 24 hour CW SS is past its day. By noon local
time I was done. CQing on 20 at 15 Q's/hour, I could not find anyone on 10 or
15 on the second radio. When some friends called on the phone Sunday at noon,
my wife asked how things were going, and when I told her I was making 15
contacts an hour, I realized how stupid it was to waste a nice day off.
  It's a bad sign when people with 800 Q's thank me for ND, it means I'm not
gonna get a ND for MY sweep.( ND is the mult I missed ).

73, Bill WB0O in northern North Dakota, 10 miles from VE4, 25 miles from VE5