[3830] WAEDC RTTY DJ7AA SOP/AB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WAEDC RTTY DJ7AA SOP/AB
From: dj7aa-wil@t-online.de (Wil DJ7AA)
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 00:56:34 +0000
+- WAE RTTY CONTEST 2000 -+

CALL: DJ7AA
Single OP., All Band
        QSOs    QTCs    DXCC    Multipliers
80m:    122     10      38      152
40m:    149     60      45      135
20m:    332     370     61      122
15m:    224     185     56      112
10m:    162     320     56      112

Total:  989     945     256     633

 Total Points: 1.224.222

Remarks:

Tnx for all stations take part in the contest and special
tnx for those how trying on low bands. Vy pleased for 5-band
QSOs with 8P6SH,J79GU,YS1RR,AA5AU,KA2D,TA7I and others.
CONDX just for stations in the northern hemisphere was bad
by a high K-Index this weekend. Lots of multipath and auroral
sounds on 20m.
40 and 80m sounds vy good, but almost same vy few activity from
DX-side.
Also I will thanks to all the stations giving QTCs ore willing
to receive mine. To bad, that lots of stations dont setup for
QTC.
See you in CQ-WW CW end of the month.

Wil DJ7AA