[3830] ARRL SS SSB W6AX SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS SSB W6AX SO HP
From: n6ig@arrl.net (n6ig@arrl.net)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 11:37:11 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes - SSB

Call: W6AX
Operator(s): N6IG
Station: W6GO

Class: SO HP
Section: SV
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:      0
   80:     53
   40:    358
   20:    396
   15:    401
   10:    750
-------------------------------
Total:   1958 x     80  =  313,280

Club: River City Contesters

Comments:

Thanks once again to W6GO and K6HHD for putting up with my shouting this
weekend!  This was better than last year, and N6BV kept me motivated to keep
pushing with the close competition.  But there sure isn't the volume of Novices
and Technicians on 10 meters any more as there was 10 years ago.

Congrats to W7WA for another fine score, I listened to him from time to time on
the second radio and he was running guys that weren't even audible in W6.

73, Jim  N6IG