[3830] SS 2000 SSB W0AIH M/S

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS 2000 SSB W0AIH M/S
From: KT0R@aol.com (KT0R@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 12:13:18 EST

Had a great time. Thanks to Paul for letting us come out and operate the big
station.

We had kinda a rough start still trying to get everything working. But ended
up OK.  Couldn't get packet to work with TR for some strange reason. But did
the sweep in about 10 hours. Last one VO1MP called us on 75 meters. :) Of
course 40 and 20 were the big bands. 15 was also very good. Expected more out
of 10 meters but couldn't even muster 100 Q's. 75 was good Saturday night but
Sunday just could run towards the end. Greg was a real trooper. Sunday was
tough. Just Greg and myself since Sean had to leave early. Really missed K0MX
in our multi-effort. Jeff has been very busy with family. Hope maybe next
year he will return.

OK all these points for Purple :)

                            SWEEPSTAKES SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 18-Nov-00, 19-Nov-00, 20-Nov-00

    Callsign Used : W0AIH
        Operators : KT0R,K0OB AND K0XQ

         Category : Multi-Single

 Default Exchange : # M W0AIH 49 WI

             Name : DAVID RANNEY
          Address : 2740 NATHAN LANE
   City/State/Zip : PLYMOUTH/MN/55441
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : Minnesota Wireless Assoc.

   80SSB     233         233        466       3
   40SSB     643         643       1282       4
   20SSB     484         484        966       9
   15SSB     328         328        656      53
   10SSB      95          95        190      11

 Totals     1783        1783       3560      80

    Final Score = 284800 points. :)

Ok well vry 73 and see u all in CQWW this weekend.

Dave KT0R