[3830] Stew Perry VA3RU SO UA LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Stew Perry VA3RU SO UA LP
From: VA3RU" <va3ru@dipole.com (VA3RU)
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 08:24:12 -0500
                       Stew Perry 2000

      Call: VA3RU                    Country:  Canada
                                     Category: Single Operator

         QSO=200    Grid=102

     -----------------------------------
Hello,

My first Stew Perry contest. Started late only at 00:41. It was a good
opportunity to test my new wire GP and new RX antenna for the CQ WW. The GP
works great, even a few W6 answered my CQ (that never happened before)! My
RX ant came down after a few hours in the contest but I have to replace the
wire anyway.
N6RO was really loud time to time. Only one EU - UA2FF. No end score because
have no program for SP. Anyone has a program that I can use?
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you.

73 es  DX

Lali   VA3RU

Equipment Description: FT920, 100W, 1/4 long wire GP, RX ant: 160m open
horizontal loop on 12 feet.

Club Affiliation: Toronto High Speed Club

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Lajos laki  VA3RU
               53 Widdicombe Hill Blvd
               Toronto, ON M9R 1Y3