[3830] NA Sprint CW K9GY LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K9GY LP
From: k9gy@contesting.com (k9gy@contesting.com)
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 00:48:15 -0500 (EST)
                     NA Sprint - CW

Call: K9GY
Operator: K9GY
Station: K9GY

Power: LP
QTH: IL

   80:
   40:    121   3
   20:     66   1
----------------------
Total:    187 Qs   43 Mults =  8,041

Club/Team: SMC #2

Comments:

Missed AK, AR, KY, LA, MD, MT, NE, RI, SD, VT, VE1/2/4/8, WY

Don't know what happened to the KY contest types? Actually worked a
FL near the end, otherwise I was going to give those FL Chad dudes
an ear full, ha! And the heart of PVRC is in MD? Whaaat's Uuuup?

DIVA is the name...from HBO's G-string Divas...
Had some second thoughts about people thinking the name would
be DI in VA but said the heck with it and gave it a go. Some people
got it and had a laugh...

My goal was 200 and came pretty close. It was a little too cold to
set up the AP8A in the farmer's field for 80m. Only Qso I butchered
was J38A, but that's cause I didn't get the call before the exchange
and had a mental block on what state J3 was, duh! My apologies guys.

Kenwood TS-440s, Cushcraft R7000 @ 10' above ground, TRLog

Wow, N6TR had 360+ when I worked him late in the contest!
Great job Tree!

I'm still chump change, HI! Maybe someday I'll make it to
superstardom and ask for a 10 yr $189 million contract,
then ask to renegotiate after 2 yrs because some other guy
gets paid more...Nah, that would mean I'd have to sit in a
dugout on my butt!

Nice to work the gang...