[3830] ARRLDX CW W9RE SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W9RE SOAB HP
From: w9re@worldnet.att.net (w9re@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 00:58:32 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 45
Radios: SO2R

  160:     50     33
   80:    257     55
   40:    634     70
   20:    746     81
   15:    850     97
   10:   1068     86
----------------------
Total:   3605    422  =  4,560,000

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

First time I remember having both 160/80 and 15/10 being great on the same
weekend in ARRL test.  When I can run Europe on 80 conditions are great.
Congratulations to all stations for giving their call signs after almost every
qso (hint for SSB, do the same, id after at least every 2 qso's).  A personnel
best for me.  I ended up with over 84% European qso's and only 9% JA's.   Looks
like VE3EJ, N2IC K5GN and myself are at almost same score!  Nice going to K9NW,
using 1 radio and N4TZ LP for nice scores from Indiana!  Congrads to KQ2M and
K5ZD also. Short story to follow.

saved