[3830] WPX CW W0AH SOAB QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX CW W0AH SOAB QRP
From: W0AH@AOL.COM (W0AH@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 20:37:56 -0400 (EDT)
                     CQWW WPX - CW

Call: W0AH
Operator(s): W0AH
Station: W0AH

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 21

  160:
   80:
   40:     67
   20:    159
   15:    320
   10:     64
-------------------------------
Total:    610 x    363  =  496,947

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters

Comments:

I had hoped to operate as V31AH, but that will have to wait until later in
$ummer or fall.  No murphy, no local thunder storms, no excuses.  Got 8 hours
sleep both nights and watched 3 complete Rockies baseball games! Thanks for
digging out my little signal. Low QRN level for this time of year and good 40M
signals from Europe.  Bye, bye 10 meters.  Hope I'm still around and contesting
when you're back!
Station-
  FT-1000D (and Oak Hills Research QRP wattmeter) at 5 watts.
  KT-34XA and 2 el CC 40M beam.  Didn't try 80 or 160M.
  Writelog and Fujitsu laptop (I do OK on CW if I don't have to use the key!)
Doug  W0AH