[3830] CQWWSSB-SOSB10(A) DK3DM

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWWSSB-SOSB10(A) DK3DM
From: DK3DM@gmx.de (DK3DM@gmx.de)
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 18:22:16 +0100 (MET)
                   CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 2001

       Call: DK3DM                    Country:  Fed. Rep. of Germany
       Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator(A) 10 Meter
       Zone: 14

       160        0        0     0.00      0       0
        80        0        0     0.00      0       0
        40        0        0     0.00      0       0
        20        0        0     0.00      0       0
        15        0        0     0.00      0       0
        10     2061     5042     2.45     40     157

      Totals   2061     5042     2.45     40     157  =>  993,274

    Soapbox:

    On saturay had a lot of fun with that great condx on 10 !
    On sunday morning had very low rate because of the aurora.
    But tried to work as many EU stations at that time as possible.
    Worked only the big guns from JA on sunday.
    Murphy was on my contest QTH also, but he didnït hurt me too hard.
    Could not manage to get the 2nd Amp working, so I operated the
    contest with good old 922 only.
    BIG THANKS! to all who called me and hope to see all again in the
    CW part! Hope condx will be as good as on saturday on 10 !!!?
    Thanks to Uli, DL8OBQ for the lown equipment !
    You can see some pictures at : www.qsl.net/df0ri

    73 de Heiko(Bud)

    ....hoping for 1 MIO Points next time ;-)

http://www.gmx.net