[3830] ARRL SS CW K5TR(K2UA) SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS CW K5TR(K2UA) SO HP
From: k2ua@arrl.net (k2ua@arrl.net)
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 17:40:27 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes, CW

Call: K5TR
Operator(s): K2UA
Station:

Class: SO HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:      0
   80:     31
   40:    305
   20:    375
   15:    500
   10:     52
-------------------------------
Total:   1263 x     80  =  202,080

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to George and Robin for having me down to operate! I've always wanted to
do SS from Texas, and it was a real treat all around. Now more than ever it's
clear to me how much strategy goes into making the top ten in this contest
(from anywhere inside the continental US), and now I'm beginning to see that
the strategy is quite different depending on where you are in the States as
well. Very interesting stuff--and a lot of fun!