[3830] ARRL10 ZF2NT SO CW HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL10 ZF2NT SO CW HP
From: zf2nt@candw.ky (zf2nt@candw.ky)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 07:41:45 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: ZF2NT
Operator(s): ZF2NT
Station: ZF2NT

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: LCM
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:   2748    139
  SSB:      0      0
----------------------
Total:   2748    139  =  1,527,888

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Equipment:  FT-1000MP, Acom 2000A, Bencher Skyhawk at 65'.  All worked
flawlessly, though the amp did fault out a few times when the wind bent the
elements on the Skyhawk around and sent the SWR sky high.

This one was a blast.  Only real problem was some idiot on KH0 who refused to
work me...said he only wanted NA!  I kept arguing that I WAS NA, but he didn't
believe me.  Finally he decided to blow me off, and said OK UR 5NN 001!  Then I
had to beg to get the serial number in sequence, which by that time was all the
way to 159.  Oh well.  Really, guys, ZF is North America.

I have about 800 contacts in the middle of my log where the time is off by 10
hours and 3 minutes.  Basically, the clock on the computer died Saturday night
when I shut down for the night, and I didn't notice it until late Sunday
afternoon.  Is there any kind of TR utility to fix this?  This is a standard TR
.dat format log.  I probably won't even bother trying to send this one to the
ARRL after all the grief I had last week trying to get them to accept my 160m
contest log, but I do need to get the times right for my QSL manager.