[3830] Stew Perry AE9B SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Stew Perry AE9B SO HP
From: tombaugh@discoverynet.com (tombaugh@discoverynet.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 07:43:40 -0500 (EST)
                     Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: AE9B
Operator(s): AE9B
Station: AE9B

Class: SO HP
Grid Square: em28
Operating Time (hrs): 9.75

QSOs:  313  Score: 981

Club: Kansas CIty DX Club

Comments:

Not Sure about the scoring. Enjoyed trying out the new Phased verticals. NO EU
on "the day" but plenty the day before huh? Ran about 500 Watts.. didn't want
to be a loud mouth with no ears (heard plenty of them). Some incredible QRP
sigs.. congrats to those guys/gals. KH6ND best DX but had to work for him. Two
hours later he was S9. Thanks Mike. Thought I worked ZF2 but he's not in my
log.. Must have messed up.. Sorry. Looking forward to Jan. 26th.. CU there.

Tom
AE9B