[3830] NAQP SSB W4WS M/2 LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W4WS M/2 LP
From: w4ws@yahoogroups.com (w4ws@yahoogroups.com)
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 10:21:14 -0500 (EST)
                     North America QSO Party - SSB

Call: W4WS
Operator(s): KG4CZU, KG4NEP, KB6MTH, N0KTY, N4VHK
Station: N4VHK

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:     28     17
   80:    219     37
   40:    396     53
   20:    379     54
   15:    152     41
   10:     96     21
----------------------
Total:   1270    224  =  283,136

Club: CDXA

Team:

Comments:

Our best q total/score in 5 years of playing this game. Our 3 main ops did a
GREAT job passing stations- We were hampered by ice on both antennas which
meant constant SWR problems-
Highlights included a 238 rate on the same Force 12 C4XL on 20 and 40, passing
"patients" from one band to the next, and homemade fajitas and cookies from
N4VHK superwife Julie.
Of course, the freeezing rain stopped and cleared out about 1/2 hour before the
contest ended. Thanks, Murphy.
Congrats to Chris, Robert and Raja for a huge effort.
73,
Henry, N4VHK
W4WS Contest Crew
Winston-Salem, NC