[3830] ARRLDX SSB N3HXQ SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N3HXQ SOAB HP
From: n3hxq@arrl.net (n3hxq@arrl.net)
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 19:31:57 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N3HXQ
Operator(s): N3HXQ
Station: N3HXQ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: North Am
Operating Time (hrs): 39

  160:    9     8
   80:   53    37
   40:   72    39
   20:  349    70
   15:  289    76
   10:  534    76
-------------------
Total: 1306   306  Total Score = 1,188,810

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My score improved by 30% compared to last year. I didn't get sick on
 Saturday night which helped a lot, but I still overslept 2 hours Sunday
 morning and helped a neighbor fix his VCR. Total effective operating
 time was 39 hours. Conditions seemed very good including good openings
 to East Asia on 10-15-20M.
 Equipment:
 TS-950SDX with Alpha 99
 Array Solutions Six-pak w/IBS-1 (thank you, no antenna switch to operate)
 US Tower 73 foot rotating Tubular crank-up
 Force 12 C-4SXL at 73 feet
 80M inverted V at 65 feet
 160M inverted L at 60 feet with 16 short (40'-140') radials all facing SE