[3830] ARRLDX SSB N2GC SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N2GC SOAB HP
From: n2gc@aol.com (n2gc@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 18:12:03 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N2GC
Operator(s): N2GC
Station: N2GC

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: North Am
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:    0     0
   80:   61    37
   40:   97    50
   20:  214    61
   15:  305    87
   10:  617    87
-------------------
Total: 1294   322  Total Score = 1,250,004

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Equipment: TS-940S, AL-1200, Bunch of wires

After 25 years of mostly CW contesting I finally gave in and bought a
DVP and Proset Boomset about a week before the contest. Sure was a lot
of fun with two new toys but rather listen to CW over splatter any day.
Who says ham radio is a dying hobby? There was wall to wall stations on
15 and 20 and I was one of those guys above 29Mhz fighting with the AM
guys with there converted CB rigs. Hi