[3830] WPX SSB NB1B(@W1KM) SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NB1B(@W1KM) SOAB HP
From: nb1b@attbi.com (nb1b@attbi.com)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 18:26:29 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NB1B
Operator(s): NB1B
Station: W1KM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Massachusetts
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:   10
   80:  141
   40:  109
   20:  621
   15: 1122
   10: 1077
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Wow!  What scores!  Last year, this score would have been good for 5th place.
This year, it might not even make the top 10!  It looks like the top spot
between KQ2M and KM3T will come down to log checking.

This year, QSOs were up but prefixes were down; conditions were definitely
disturbed.  THe prefix declined can be attributed to the poor conditions to JA
from here- I never heard nor worked a JA on 10M the entire weekend;  HS, VU, and
YB on 10M- but no JA! In all, I was only able to work  108 JA QSOs this year
versus over 200 the last 2 years, and it wasn't that I didn't try.  This year,
only 46 JA prefixes; last year, 88.

Congrats to all, and thanks for the Qs.

Dennis NB1B