[3830] FlQP K7SV SOABMixed LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] FlQP K7SV SOABMixed LP
From: k7sv@va.prestige.net (k7sv@va.prestige.net)
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 17:02:16 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   40:   58     12
   20:  232     71
   15:   45     15
   10:   16      5
--------------------
Total:  351    103  CW Mults = 66  Ph Mults = 33  Total Score = 159,390

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Gee, how many counties are there in FL? My software didn't tally counties by
mode, so the split you see is a guess. What a blast. A big thanks to the K4FCG,
N4BP, N4TO, N400, KN4Y, NY4N, W5WMU, NF4A and N4SEX mobile teams for all the
Qs/mults. My hat off to the rest of the FL stations as well. It was always great
to have the FCG and TO teams go into new counties so I could get my speed fix!
My need for speed