[3830] WPX CW DL4SDW SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX CW DL4SDW SOAB LP
From: dl4sdw@qsl.net (dl4sdw@qsl.net)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 05:55:50 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: DL4SDW
Operator(s): DL4SDW
Station: DL4SDW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Germany
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:   10
   80:  134
   40:  394
   20:  475
   15:  359
   10:   79
------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Had some problems before and while the contest (ladder to short for setting the
yagi on top of the mast, headphones stopped working just at the beginning of the
contest, noise  from a defect mashine in the neighbourhood ...), but it was
nevertheless a good fun this weekend. My 3-band-yagi lies still in the garden,
so i had to work with my verticals and dipoles. The antennas have done a good
job (especially the 40m array) and with a better sleeping strategy, i topped my
last year score abt. 20 percent.

73 de Juergen