[3830] WPX CW AG1C(N2GC) SO(TS)AB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX CW AG1C(N2GC) SO(TS)AB HP
From: n2gc@aol.com (n2gc@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 13:07:21 -0700

------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

EQUIPMENT: TS-940S, AL-1200

ANTENNAS:  10/15/20: 2ele triband sloping wire yagi fixed europe @ 30'
                     fan dipoles e/w & n/s @ 35'
                 40: dipole ne/sw @ 35'
                 80: dipole e/w @ 40'

Lot of fun using a rare prefix thanks to Larry AG1C for the use of his
call. Had too many 10 minute breaks for one thing or another, CT clock
said on for 33 hours. Had a one hour blackout during prime time when a
car hit a pole near my house. Could not get a decent rate going on 15
all weekend I think prop was mostly low angle and my antennas are way
too low, its time for a tower. Nice being called by YI, D2, and three
different R1's. CU in IARU.

Mike, N2GC