[3830] ARRL June VHF VE3CVG Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF VE3CVG Single Op LP
From: ve3cvg@rac.ca (ve3cvg@rac.ca)
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 16:19:01 -0700

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:   1      1
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  95     51  Total Score = 6,630

Club:

Comments:

A bit of Es on 6M Saturday night and a weak opening early afternoon Sunday gave
me some grids. Good tropo particularly towards the east both Saturday and Sunday
helped 2m and up. I felt that conditions were not too bad and usually I could
work who I heard, but unfortunately did not hear too many. I found generally
better propagation enhancement on 432MHz than on 2m.

A disappointing local turnout, I will have to work on that.

I had horrible QRN on 2M in my SW quadrant, which meant that it was tough to
work Rochester and points west. Of course Monday morning and ever since, it has
been perfectly quiet -  no QRN - how does this happen? Excuses excuses.

My humble 6630 points is a personal best in spite of the quieter turnout, so I
am satisfied and hope September will be better.
73.
Rick (VE3CVG)