[3830] IARU OI2HQ Headquarters HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IARU OI2HQ Headquarters HP
From: jukka.klemola@nokia.com (jukka.klemola@nokia.com)
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 05:05:02 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: OI2HQ
Operator(s): UA3AB W2GD K1CC OH3ES DJ2QV OH9MM OH1UM G4VXE OH5LF UX1UA G4JVG
N2NC P43E OH6MMC OH6LI K1EA N6TV OH6QU S56A OH6BG OH8VJ K9GX SP9-3760-KA
Station: OI2HQ

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH: Southern Finland
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   239           26
   80:  1099           53
   40:  1929           76
   20:  5050          105
   15:  3149          107
   10:   909           61
---------------------------
Total: 12375    0     428  Total Score = 18,605,588

Club:

Comments:

We have not separated CW/SSB QSOs, so filled only CW Qs.
OI2HQ had a great opportunity to have a real All-Stars Team working
from various stations mainly in Southern Finland.
We had fun.
Conditionwise surprises were 10 did not really open, 160 QRN and aurora was
completely broken or lost somewhere. Everybody liked we had practically no
aurora at all during the weekend.
Thanks to all who worked us, thanks to the operators and the station hosts.
-Jukka OH6LI