[3830] NAQP SSB K8MR Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K8MR Single Op LP
From: jimk8mr@aol.com (jimk8mr@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 08:02:01 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:   23    16
   80:   46    23
   40:   56    28
   20:   40    13
   15:   15     7
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  180    87  Total Score = 15,660

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team: MRRC #2

Comments:

I spent the afternoon at an MRRC picnic at W8AV (site of the K8MAD operation,
though I didn't make any qsos there).

I found I was only getting about 50 watts out of the IC-746.  Fortunately the
problem was not the radio but the Astron switching supply, which was only
putting out about 12 volts instead of 13.8.

I hope to see lots of you this weekend when the Road Warriors take it to the
streets once again in the Ohio QSO Party, noon to midnight (EDT) on Saturday.

73 -  Jim  K8MR