[3830] All Asia SSB AB0MV(@K0HM) SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] All Asia SSB AB0MV(@K0HM) SOAB HP
From: ab0mv@ix.netcom.com (ab0mv@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 18:49:04 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: AB0MV
Operator(s): AB0MV
Station: K0HM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    0     0
   40:  131    53
   20:  107    48
   15:  206    81
   10:    9     7
-------------------
Total:  453   189  Total Score = 87,318

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Good conditions Friday night, terrible the second night.  I've never experienced
such a horrendous solar storm while operating a contest!
  As always, working JA pileups are fun (very polite operators).  Didn't hear
any Asian stations on 80m but did run into Paul N0AH in Wyoming.  We QSY'd to
20m for my last state for 20m WAS from Colorado, the highlite of Saturday
morning!

  Many thanks to Brad K0HM for the use of his nice station.  I love his 40m beam
and the Alpha 87A!

73 - Merri AB0MV