[3830] PaQP N6HC Single Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] PaQP N6HC Single Op HP
From: N6HC@aol.com (N6HC@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 14:52:21 -0700
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: N6HC
Operator(s): N6HC
Station: N6HC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0      0
   80:    4      0
   40:   46      1
   20:   78     84
   15:   49     52
   10:   15     15
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  192    152  Mults = 60  Total Score = 28,120.0

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

My goal this year was to break my ORG section record set in 2000.  Luckily I was
able to better my previous score by 1278 points.  Thanks to W3FRC (8 QSOs for
1600 bonus points) and the mobile stations (W3USA, K8MR, K4UK) who provided 28
QSOs and 17 county multipliers.  Several stations accomodated me with multi-band
QSYs which allowed me to get over the hump for a new ORG section record.  I hope
to see you all again next year.
73 Arnie N6HC